Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Estee Lauder - Surreal Violet

Now this is, quite simply, one of THE most magnificent lacquers I have ever seen.  Thanks to that fab mother in law of mine who bought this for my birthday.




Estee Lauder's Surreal Violet, which is a limited edition from Tom Pecheux's Pure Color Collection, is an amazing dirty purple with glorious swathe of pinky gold running through it.  Two coats of absolute, pure, blissful lacquer love.

My only qualm is that the bottle is near impossible to pose with!  It's kinda fat, which results in me grasping it awkwardly.  Even Brett was laughing at me trying to take a photo, and he's a very humourless individual.

Anyhoo, enough of the Grandpa Simpson-ing.  This is a spectacular lacquer.  If you chance upon it, buy it, because I suspect this might become a classic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails