Sunday, October 24, 2010

Naily News #52


Well well well, look who's back?  If Kaz thinks she can be the Queen of Aussie Nail Bloggers, she's going to have to coup me first.  I've been enjoying my reign of terror benevolence.

I don't think you can ever have enough Eyekos.  Am I correct?

Kellie Gonzo rocks an Ick-a-body.

When Diana does nail art, the angels sing.  What do they do when I try nail art?  Let's just say it starts with crying, continues with wailing and gnashing teeth, and usually ends up in Tequila land.

This is also hot and I probably can't do it.  If I tried, you'd all laugh at me, not with me.

All Hail McQueen? All Hail Jessika!

Who doesn't love a good red? I like red nail polish too.

Nihrida gets her Mr Big.  And she didn't have to go all the way to Paris to get it!


If you have a nail related post you'd like to share, paste a link in the comments!

Otherwise, I have no smack talk today. But I do have a picture of the scones I made yesterday, completely with a piping hot cup of Milo.  It was delicious.

I hope you are all having a great weekend and that you have a wonderful week ahead.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails