Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Miss Sporty - Fatal ?

Another gift from my lovely mother in law, Kath, I don't 100% know the name of this.  I think it might be called Fatal Plum but, if you know, confirm for me in the comments.




This is a stunning purple (I know it's coming off blue in this photos, blame my cantankerous camera).  It has a lovely subtle shimmer running through it and is opaque in two coats.

The brush, however, is pure, unadulterated, hell.  Put it this way.  This is like applying lacquer with a worn out toilet brush.  It splatters everywhere and it smells funky.  I persevered with it, and engaged in a cleanup of Ben Hur biblical proportions, but I would not recommend using the brush at all.

All up, sometimes bad brushes happen to awesomesauce lacquers.  This is one of those times.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails