Sunday, October 10, 2010

Naily News #50



My girl Tara has started her own blog. Please give her some love.

My desperate fan girl love for Diana knows no bounds.  Here is some Diana goodness.

*Homer drool*.

Ange has some frozen tears for you.

Nicole reviews some Pure Ice goodness.

Kellie rocks the cr*p through Zoya's Happi.

Nihrida reviews the new Raindrops from Illamasqua

If you have a great nail related post to share, paste a link in the comments.

Otherwise, read on to find out about why turning 36 getting older isn't so bad.




I'm one of those people who have no issues getting older. I like where I am in life. I like who I am. I like that I am far more confident at 36 than I was at 21.

What I don't like is that I had a dinner last night with my old team from work and, after three wines, I woke up with the worst headache ever. That, I do not like.

Last night we had a Raclette. For the uninitiated, the Raclette is a cooking utensil you put in the middle of the table. A hot stone and griddle pan on the top and little coupelles underneath.

Basically, your guests cook their own dinner, at their own pace. It's great for entertaining as it means you don't spend the whole night in the kitchen. Nothing goes cold. And you usually end up eating for hours because it's relaxed and chilled.


I had a wonderful time. For me, the cheeses were the best. Raclette, gruyere, emmental, fontina, saganaki, appenzeller..... they were beautiful. There is nothing like melted cheese poured over bread or meat. It was awesomesauce.

But yeah, that headache of mine. Seriously. Three wines. I'm officially a light weight.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails