Thursday, November 19, 2009

Asos Paint Pots - Pixie

Ladies, allow me to present to you the first of my Asos Paint Pots Autumn/Winter 2009 Collection.

Each of the three colours in this collection is inspired by 'style icons'. Now, I'm not too sure which Pixie this is inspired by - Pixie Geldof (I hope not) or Pixie Lott (now that's more like it) - but this is a beautiful, primary green.

The formula on this is truly outstanding. It is the perfect gloopiness, without being too thick on the nail. Two coats gets you to opaque, although I think three gives you a perfect finish. And you don't need a top coat to get a shine (the swatch on the right is two coats and no top coat).

This is an amazing green - unlike anything I've ever seen. Totally unapologetic, bright and absolutely perfect for both winter or summer.

What do you guys think? Do you like this green?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails