Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hey There, Wait A Minute Mr Postman - BYS and Be Yourself Gift Sets

So I went shopping yesterday. To Chadstone Shopping Centre. Which I probably should avoid doing seeing how, everytime I go to Chadstone, I walk out with an empty purse and a big old grin on my face.

So, the first haul I made was in a shop called Ice Accessories. This is the type of shop where you can accessorise an entire outfit - earings, ring, bracelet, necklace - for under $10. Sure, the stuff doesn't last an eternity but, for $10, I don't expect it to.

Anyway, this shop stocks the entire BYS range. I was originally looking for the Glitterazzi range, which I found, albeit the colours are not the same as on the BYS website. (Edit: I've now discovered I picked up the Glam Glitter range, not Glitterazzi. D'oh!) I actually like the colours I got more, mostly because there is a canary yellow in my collection. I can't wait to try these out.

Then, just as I was about to go to the counter, I saw these.....


Oh. My. God. The Carnival Collection, by a brand called Be Yourself, consists of five limited edition lacquers that are just.... exquisite. When I saw them, I swear the poor shop assistant must have been thinking 'I'm going to have to call 000 (Australia's version of 911) for this chick'. I think my jaw literally dropped to the floor. And then I dribbled a little but I don't think anyone important noticed.

Aren't both of these sets amazing? What fantastic colours for a hot Aussie summer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails