Friday, November 27, 2009

BYS - Sexy Samba


Firstly, I'd like to share some good (non nail related) news with you all.  I've been promoted at work!  This is really exciting news for me as I've worked really hard for the last 18 months since I joined the company.  I'm glad all that hard work has paid off.

Secondly, I'd like to wish all my American readers a lovely Thanksgiving.  I think this is a lovely holiday, if for no other reason than it's an excuse to eat a Turducken.  As we say in Australia, 'have a good one!'

Sexy Samba - I always thought a Samba was sexy by default, but clearly, it can be even more sexy - is a fantastic colour.

I can't quite describe Sexy Samba as an unapologetic coral, because there are definitely red and orange undertones running through it, but it's definitely from the coral family.

Out of all the colours I've trialled, this one has the best application.  It is creamy, easy to apply and is opaque in two coats.  And it requires no top coat.  The swatch here is sans top coat.  I just love it when I can see my reflection in my nails!

This is my favourite of the collection so far.  It's infinitely wearable and just looks fabulous on the nail.  What do you guys think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails