Saturday, November 14, 2009

Naily News #8

Scrangie is back from holidays (yay!!!) and, with her, she brings a lacquer with the longest name I've ever heard.

Polish or Perish shows us what a misbehaving mistress looks like. Is there any other kind?

One of my favourite nail bloggers, Pink Ginger, has reached 51 followers! And she does a mean, mean Konad.

Are you in the market for a gorgeous baby pink. The Skye's Baby Bloom may be what you've been looking for.

Glitter Coma Alert. That's all I'm going to say.

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting. Those cats were fast as lightning. Now that I have that song in your head, go check out Nixxy's Kung Fu Blue.

Kaz has the rainbow happening this week on Pretty Random. I'm like a kid in a candy store looking at all her swatches.

China Glaze Wagon Trail, can we please elope?

Kronicles of a Konader reminds me just how shite I am with the konad. This is an AMAZING konadicure.

Helen and Sheenie find a work creme that is understand BUT also sexy.

Naive Nails rock the konad and my world, all at the same time. She's very talented, that lady!

**I'm going on holidays for a couple of days to Rye, which is on Victoria's beautiful Mornington Peninsula. Posts will continue uninterrupted, however, depending on whether I can find an internet cafe, I may not be able to respond to comments. Have a great weekend, everyone!**

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails