Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Glitter Gal - Blue

I am so excited to be bringing the Glitter Gal lacquers to you.

For those of you who don't know what Glitter Gal is, they are an Australian cosmetics company, producing lip glosses, eye pencils and nail lacquers.Glitter Gal stock regular coloured lacquers, but it's their holographic lacquers that really caught my attention (hat tip to Nixxy for feeding my addiction).

Blue is... well, blue.

This is an amazing holographic. Normally, I find holos really difficult to photograph but these ones behave beautifully with the camera. They are like the Gisele Bundchen of the lacquer world. They can't take a bad photo.

What I like most about these is the application. These glide on beautifully and easily. Two coats is all that's needed for it to become opaque.

And it's glossy. Super glossy. The swatch here is sans top coat. Look out the reflection in those nails.

Ladies, I think I'm in love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails