Wednesday, November 25, 2009

BYS - Rio de Janeiro

As you may remember, I recently purchased the BYS Carnival Range. These hues have me so excited. They're bright, cheerful and so on trend for this upcoming summer.

The first I tried was Rio de Janeiro, an exquisite apple green.

The formula wasn't tricky to work with, however I needed a few coats to get to opaque. The swatch on the right is three coats and, as you can see, there is still some visible nail line. I suspect that four will get you to bottle colour.

Luckily, the formula is pretty thin, hence drying time is a breeze and you can afford to do multiple coats in order to get it opaque.

Speaking of colour, isn't this just amazing. I am so in love with my nails in this colour, I want to take them out for a romantic dinner and a movie.

All up, this is a great start to the collection. I hope all of the colours are as beautiful and easy to work with as this one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails