Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Sneak Peak


I confess.  After having bought Essie's Matte About You, I'm now madly trying to mattify every lacquer that I have.  I'm not just a convert of the matte look.  I'm probably its biggest fan.

So, this week, I've got five great Australian lacquers from Bloom and kit Cosmetics for you.  I'm going to see if I can get 10 different looks out of the five lacquers using the Matte About You top coat. 

I'm sure some will work and some won't (I don't mind a good nail train wreck sometimes - it keeps me honest).  But they will all be interesting.  I hope.

As for the picture of the ice-cream.  Well, why have one flavour when you can have two.  Geddit?  One lacquer can have two looks?  Two Flavours?  Mmm, I might need to work on this analogy thing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails