Tuesday, November 10, 2009

BYS - Out of the Blue

I'm definitely starting to get the hang of the BYS Glitter Glam range. I love the way Out of the Blue looks on my nails.

I've discovered two 'tricks' that help me get a better finish with these lacquers.

First, make sure the brush is well loaded before you apply. I do a quick inspection to make sure there's plenty of glitter and hexagonal pieces on the brush before I slap it on the nail.

Secondly, once a hexagonal piece is on the nail, it's best not to go over that part of the nail again as the glitter will shift out of place. Once it's on, finish with a coat of Seche Vite and - voila - it won't move unless you tell it to. :-)

The swatch on the left is one coat of Out of the Blue and a single coat of Seche Vite. For me, this just screams summer. It reminds me of cool water. I am so taking this to Fiji with me at Christmas time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails