Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tagged - Kreative Blogger Award

I've been tagged by Leanne, Ginger and Millie for this - thanks ladies - I think you're all fab!

The rules of this tag is for me to list seven things about me, and tag another seven bloggers to do the same.

So here are my seven random facts:

1. I am a trained statistician. If you look closely enough, you'll see a propeller whirring around on my head. :-)

2. Due to a head injury when I was young (I ran into a wall, smart, huh?)I have a really bad sense of smell, which makes me the perfect lacquerhead.

3. I love baking, but I'm a terrible cook. Which kinda makes sense given that baking is a precise art that doesn't require me to smell the food.

4. I believe in love at first sight. I met my husband on a Sunday. By the following Saturday, we were living together and, 18 months later, we were married. We've now been together 10 years and I love him more than the day I met him. On the count of 3... awwwwww.

5. My favourite band of all time is Cake.

6. My favourite food of all time is also Cake.

7. My dream is to become a writer and live in a house that looks out onto a beach.

I'm hopeless at tagging others and, besides, I think most people have already been tagged for this. So I tag everyone who hasn't already done this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails