Monday, January 4, 2010

BYS - Bahama


We're home!  Our flight was delayed by 1.5 hours, which meant we didn't get home until 12.30am.  And then the kids woke up at 6am!  I think I might go to sleep with the children at 7pm tonight!

I didn't go to the Bahamas on holidays but I can safely guarantee that the water in Fiji looked like BYS's Bahama.

This is a lovely bright creme blue that is just pure, unadulterated summer in a bottle.  It makes me happy just to look at it.

Whilst BYS are yet to master their glitter lacquers, they have totally nailed their creme formulations. This glided on without a problem and was opaque in two coats (although if you are fussy about visible nail lines, go for three). 

The swatch you see here is also without topcoat.  The sheen and shine on this is amazing.  It's like the lacquer is wet. 

So, what do you guys think?  A blue you could love?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails