Tuesday, July 6, 2010

BYS - Matte Deep Plum

Call me persistent.  Call me crazy.  Call me Jacie.  But I just can't let go of the matte trend.



This is BYS's Matte Deep Plum.  I'm not sure of the name since this really doesn't look like any plum - any edible plum I should add - I've seen.  It's definitely more of a raspberry.  But maybe I'm blind so, you know, don't listen to me.

At first I was disappointed with this.  It just seemed... well.....boring.  But it's definitely grown on me and I've worn this a number of times.  It's classic but the matte gives it a little twist of interest.

Naturally, I glossed this up because I love glossing a good matte.  Peep it after the jump.






As much as I don't like Paris Hilton, I am forced to borrow her infamous catchphrase: That's Hot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails