Sunday, July 4, 2010

Naily News #36


You've Got Face is now live!  Click here to have a nosy around and, don't forget that, starting Monday, you could win a gift from Illamasqua's Body Electrics Collection.

It's the 4th July today and, to celebrate, Susie has a lovely manicure.

If Ginger is the Queen of Purple, then Elizabeth is the Queen of Corals.

Well, well, well.... look who's back.  Nice to see one my favourite people back in the saddle.  And I don't mean that in a p0rno way.

One day, I'm going to go to Canada, kidnap Ginger, bring her back to Australia and get her to do Konadicures for me all day.  Yep, that'll work.

Megan has some fab Sally Hansen.  Is it just me or does anyone else never get sick of looking at Megan's amazing nails?

Yeah yeah yeah, I'm still in love with Diana.  But, man, this is amazing.

Lisa has a VHTF OPI. Superb.

RUBY RED SLIPPERS. Caps lock unintentional but it stays because this manicure is WORTHY OF CAPS. Ok, that time was really an accident.

If you have a nail related post to share, paste a link in the comments.

And read on to find out more about my week.



So this week has been a little crazy for me.  YGF launched on time but not without tears and tantrums.  From me mostly. I'm a reasonably confident person but I've found myself wracked with terror at the thought of putting my aging face out there for everyone to see.

I suspect that, much like with YGN, my confidence will increase in time and I will get better at taking pictures of myself.

One thing that I am really happy about is that I will be making a quick trip to Sydney on July 25 2010,and booked my tickets this week.  I am planning to terrorise the good ladies at Illamasqua and then terrorise Kaz and Emma when we meet for a late lunch.  I cannot tell you how seriously excited I am to be able to smooch on these two lovelies in person.

Best thing about the trip is that, thanks to Frequent Flyer points, I am flying business class.  I have arrived.

Have a great week everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails