Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Essie - Resort Collection for Summer 2010

I am so late to this little party that I'm pretty sure it has ended and someone has befouled the garden beds.  But let's go there anyway.


Essie's Resort Collection for Summer 2010 consists of four elegant summer colours.  This collection is a complete departure from Essie because, for once, there are no sheers!  Not a single one.  Yay for Essie!

Formula wise, these are pretty good.  The formula is neither too runny or thick.  It took me three coats to get opaque on each.

All up, a fab collection.  Peep them after the jump.





Playa Del Platinum
My least favourite but still a great colour.  This is just timeless elegance and, because it's such a neutral colour, it's one colour you can wear for ages because no-one will see the tip wear or chips.  If you like to do your nails once a week, but still want them to look good, this is a fabulous colour.



Turquoise & Caicos
This is not a mint and it's not a blue either.  It's actually an extraordinarily unusual colour and not one I have in my collection.


Lapis of Luxury
A fantastic periwinkle.  I've seen a few of these, so this is not unique, but it's truly beautiful.



Splash of Grenadine
My favourite but, then, I'm a total pinkaholic at the moment.  Just gorgeous.

So, what do you guys think?  Any favourites?  And how cool are the names for these?


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails