Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Le Beauty - Another Nameless Beauty + Happy Birthday Chuffy!

Today is a special day because it's my beautiful Chuffy's 5th Birthday!  This colour was picked by him for both he (he loves wearing polish) and I to wear on his birthday.  My boy has great taste, don't you think?




I know what you're all thinking.  Is this a Scrangie dupe?  I haven't done a side by side, and will do so in the next few weeks, but I feel confident in saying that, whilst they are similar, this is no miraculous dupe.

What it is, is a beautiful creamy lacquer that is an absolute joy to apply and wear.  Stunning.  I'm so glad I've got this in my collection.

Check out some lovely photos of the birthday boy after the jump...... Peep the cuteness....








Happy birthday to my beautiful little man.  May you forever have the same joy and happiness in life that you've brought to me and your dad.  And clean your room.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails