Tuesday, April 13, 2010

American Apparel - Peacock


 Diffused Light

I gave you guys a break from my American Apparel fetish but it's back!

This time, it's Peacock which is a fabulous teal. Two coats and it's opaque and super shiny (this is sans topcoat).  So shiny, in fact, that you can actually see me in the photos - I'm on the left and you can see the camera on the right.  I love it when I can use a lacquer as a mirror.

When I tried this, I instantly wondered if it could be a dupe for Mecca Cosmetica's Lychorinda.  I've lined the two up side-by-side after the jump.



Diffused Light

Mmmmmm, no.  They are similar but there is definitely no duping going on here.  Lychorinda is a lot greener than Peacock.

I'm totally digging these kinds of greeny-blues at the moment.  If you have any suggestions of similar colours, let me know in the comments.  I'm looking to expand my stash and could use some ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails