Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Color Club - Wild at Heart


 Diffused Light

I always worry when I have a fierce lemming as to whether reality will ever quite measure up.  I have wanted  Color Club's Wild at Heart  for so long but, because they're not readily available in Australia, just never got my hands on it.  Would it fulfill my dreams?

Can I get a HELL YEAH! Why oh why did I wait so long for this?!  Like Milani's Totally Cool, this is a stunning homage to Aurora Borealis.  It's a purple base but with the most amazing shimmer throughout.  It's a genuine one-coater and, with a coat of Seche Vite, it dries to a high shine.

With Flash

Isn't that one of the loveliest lacquers you've ever seen?  I love the way it looks almost industrial in diffused light but then just bursts with colour when the light hits it.

And how good is the Color Club formula?  It is such a pity that these are hard to find in Australia.  :-(

Do you have any Color Club favourites I should try?  My brother has finally got his layabout act into gear and is going to send me some lacquers from the US so let me know your favourites in the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails