Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Asos Paint Pots - Mary Kate Take II


 Diffused Light

I completely forgot about my ASOS Paint Pots.  It was only when I was re-organising the Helmers on the weekend that I literally squealed when I saw the all too familiar bow.

Mary Kate is a black creme with gold glitter / flakes throughout.  This glides on easily and is opaque in two coats.  It dries to a smooth finish - which is unusual for this type of lacquer where the glitter chunks are mostly tiny but there are some larger ones - but I still applied a coat of Seche Vite to get that glassy / lit from within finish.

I'm definitely going to re-do my other Asos lacquers (lucky you guys, eh)?  And I'm tempted to get some more so if anyone has any recommendations, let me know in the comments.  I already have Mary Kate (obviously!), Agyness and Pixie.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails