Monday, May 17, 2010

BYS - Ultra Violet

Just in case any of you missed it, I am now the resident nail expert at Crush Cosmetics. So, if you have any questions, let me know!

I have Color Club's Ultra Violet winging its way to me at the moment, so I thought it prudent to trial BYS' version before its alter ego arrived.  I don't want them fighting over me. ;-P


 Diffused Light

Once again, BYS just can't put a foot wrong. This is like butter. It glides on so easily that this swatch is clean up free. Most of the time, I need to do a quick cleanup to make sure all is tidy. Not with this little beauty. The brush and the formula is utter perfection.

The finish is a semi-matte / satin finish.  I love the glassy finish so I used a coat of Seche Vite over the top.

And the colour is divine.  This reminds me of 80s music and permed hair which, for me anyway, is not necessarily a bad image to have in my head whilst wearing this. :-))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails