Friday, May 21, 2010

Elianto - Thistle

Elianto's Thistle was gifted to me by the lovely EmmaJoy who, incidentally, is one of the best swappers out there!  She's also a total sweetie.


 Diffused Light

When I first pulled the brush out of the bottle I immediately thought 'Deep breath, Jacie. This is going to be a pain in the a**'.  And it wasn't, which just shows that I know nothing.

The first coat of this was clear but the second resulted in an opaque finish.  Because it is somewhat thin, it dries very quickly and is Seche Vite dry in around 5 minutes.

And the colour is beautiful.  It's not quite a pink and it's not quite a lavender.  I call it a lavendink.  Heart this like I heart Michael Fassbender.

Of course, I could not leave well enough alone.  For me, more is always more.  I bedazzled this with some of Nailene Nail Art.  Violet Le Beaux - this one is for you!

Diffused Light

Definitely not an everyday look but I am totally loving the Nailene nail art.  It's easy and it always looks good.





The nail art featured in this review was provided by Nailene. For more information on YGN's Disclosure Policy, please click here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails