Friday, October 30, 2009

Australis - Clear Topaz

I have to say, I am seriously impressed with the Australis range of nail lacquers. I've tried three now, and every one of them has been a winner.

Clear Topaz is an absolutely stunning colour. It really does look like a glorious topaz stone.

This is a brown that would be flattering for every skin tone. I lent this to my friend who is - no fooling - like a walking corpse, she is so pale. It totally warmed her complexion and made her hands look fab. It works similar magic on my hands, bringing out the olive tone in my skin.

Application is great with this. The swatch on the right is two coats. The polish glides on easily thanks to the brush which just seems to know intuitively when I want more polish or less.

Do you ladies like browns and, if so, is this a frosty brown you might consider?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails