Friday, October 23, 2009

butter LONDON - British Racing Green - Part I

Ok, ladies, I know this is the moment you've all been waiting for.

British Racing Green.

Behold it's greatness.

I left this until last because it is my favourite. So why is this my favourite?

For starters, it is an unapologetic green (with some shimmer thrown in). So many dark greens look almost black. You really have to peer at them to see the green. Not with this green. It's out and loud.

Second, the formula is amazing. This glides on like a dream and is opaque in two coats.

It also dries to a high gloss finish. As with all my swatches this week - with the exception of Rosie Lee - this is without a top coat. I can actually see the reflection of my windows in my nails - that's how shiny it is.

So, what do you think? Isn't this a green you could just wear seven days a week?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails