Thursday, October 29, 2009

OPI - Black Cherry Chutney

Come on ladies, you didn't think I would neglect OPI did you?

Black Cherry Chutney is from OPI's India Collection. I must admit, being Indian myself (well, part anyway), I fell in love with, and bought, alot of the colours in this collection, but Black Cherry Chutney is the one I am constantly reaching for.

It's definitely my go-to dark and vampy cherry hue.

This is a beautiful formula. It's thick, pigmented (although you will still need two coats to get to bottle colour) and, thanks once again to the Pro-Wide brush, extraordinarily easy to apply.

And just take a look at that sheen! Like so many recent OPI lacquers, I don't feel the need (although I still do, for longevity) for a topcoat.

Even though it is very dark, I still find it a really versatile colour. I can wear this easily at work (so long as my manicure is tidy and reasonable conservative), and wear it on a girls' night out.

I think this is a great colour for Halloween, don't you think. Evil Angel, I just know you're so with me on this colour!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails