Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hey There, Wait A Minute Mr Postman - butter LONDON

I order alot of stuff online, mostly because: a) alot of collections from overseas are hard to come by in Australia; or b) we get collections six months after they are released in the US and I'm just too impatient to wait.

Besides my husband and my boys, I think my Postman is the man I love most in the world. For no other reason than he brings me goodies that make my heart sing. And, once he found out that my parcels mostly carry lacquers, he now gets off his bike (posties ride little motorbikes in my part of the world) and carefully deposits the packages on my front doorstep rather than shoving them through our mailbox. How's that for service?!

Since I get such a kick out of my deliveries, I thought I would introduce a new feature to You've Got Nail - Hey There, Wait A Minute Mr Postman. I figured that, if I love ripping open packages and marvelling at hauls, there might be a few of you who feel the same way. Consider it an internet endorphin rush that costs you nothing!

Today, I received my much anticipated and longed for butter LONDON Fall 09 lacquers. I ordered this over a month ago and had them sent to my brother in Boston. He took his sweet time sending them, but they have finally arrived!

I quickly took a photo of the collection (sorry about the crooked picture, I just wanted to get a snapshot before I ran out of natural light). Aren't these bottles glorious. Don't you want to just eat them up? I'll be swatching these in a few weeks although I did a couple of quick swipes on my nails tonight. Call me officially in lust.

With my postman AND these colours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails