Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tag - Seven Things

I've been tagged three times for Seven Things, by Iceomatic, Kellie Gonzo, and Amarena.

Rather than do three separate posts, I've decided to merge them all together in one, giganto post.

Seven Things - Green (From Iceomatic)

(From left to right)

1. EcoPure Body Butter - My go-to cream when my hands are dry or in need of some love.

2. Botanicals Facial Cleanser - a lovely organic cleanser that always makes my face feel clean and soft.

3. China Glaze Watermelon Rind - what can I say, it's China Glaze and it rocks!

4. Boston Red Sox Fridge Magnet - my brother lives in Boston and brought this as a present when he visited Australia in August.

5. EcoTools 5 Piece Nail Set, which I can't live without. The set includes has cuticle clippers, nail files, cuticle sticks and... tweezers. Mmmm, I don't get the tweezers either.

6. Australis Nail Polish in Emerald Stars - great Aussie brand. I'll be swatching this in a few weeks time.

7. Botanicals Moisturiser - a lovely, organic day moisturiser.

*****

Seven Things - Orange (From Kellie Gonzo)

(From left to right)

1. Huggies Baby Wipes - aside from cleaning my kids' butts, these are great just to have around the house. I also keep some at work. I am such a mum!

2. Garnier Night Cream - I'm getting older and need a little extra help, lest I wake up looking like ET.

3. The Gatton Murders - I'm a big fan of non-fiction crime books. Call me morbid but the real stuff fascinates me!

4. Toothbrush - do I really need to explain what happens with this?

5. Dodge Charger - my husband and I are both into classic Dodge cars (they are called Valiants here in Australia). So much so that we named our first born, Hemi, after the engine. No, I'm not kidding. You may laugh now.

6. Bloom Nail Polish in Neon Orange - I swatched this here a couple of weeks ago.

7. Baby Shampoo - This is a cheapy shampoo. I don't use this for my children's hair. This is used to clean my makeup brushes, which I do on a weekly basis.

*****

Seven Things - Blue (From Amarena)

(From left to right)

1. Australis Nail Polish - I can't remember the name of this one but it's a beautiful teal.

2. Aqua-Marine Ring (on top of the Australis bottle) - this was given to my grandmother by my grandfather when he left for college back in 1942. It has very little monetary value, but it means the world to me.

3. Tigi Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo - I love this stuff! It gently cleans my hair and leaves it smelling delicious.

4. Skin Food Baby Blue Nail Polish - I just got this polish this week and can't wait to try it.

5. My engagement / wedding ring (on top of the Skin Food Baby Blue Nail Polish bottle) - this is my most prized possession. I love it. It symbolises the things that are most important to me - my husband and my children. I've included a close-up photo just to show you the amazing sapphire.

6. Tigi Oatmeal and Honey Conditioner - a tiny amount of this is enough to make my hair soft, shiny and smelling gorgeous.

7. The Face Shop Nail Polish - a beautiful bright blue. A perfect hue for summer.

Whewww, so that's my seven things. I had a lot of fun pulling this together. I hope you, as my readers, got to know a little more about me.

I won't tag anyone specifically but, if you do want to participate, I choose the colour...... PURPLE.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails