Wednesday, October 21, 2009

butter LONDON - Rosie Lee - Part II

I was truly stumped trying to figure out whether I could do a Konad with Rosie Lee.

I tried a couple of designs but, realistically, any design I tried got lost in the glitter orgy that is Rosie Lee.

So, instead, I did a layering experiment with another lacquer from the butter LONDON Fall 09 Collection - Pearly Queen.

This manicure is three coats of Pearly Queen with one coat of Rosie Lee over the top.

I don't think these photos do it much justice but, in person, this looks like so so so pretty. I wore this manicure last week at work for a couple of days and I was constantly complimented on how pretty it looked. This is the perfect manicure if you want a bit of bling without the side eye from the boss.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails