Tuesday, October 20, 2009

butter LONDON - Minger - Part I

Ahhhh, that's better. After yesterday's bad hand day, I'm so relieved that today's manicure is looking fabulous.

The second colour I'm trying from the butter LONDON Fall 09 Collection is Minger.

As you guys know, I'm not often a fan of orange. But, like Scoundrel, this is a more dusty muted colour which totally rocks with my olive skin.

Also like Scoundrel, whilst the formula is runny, it goes opaque in two coats and retains a high gloss shine without the need for a top cat.

The only thing I don't like with this polish? The name.

For the uninitiated, 'minger' is English slang and is used as an insult. If you hear someone say 'She's a minger', it means the woman is unattractive, smelly, loose etc.

Why butter LONDON would call this gorgeous orange Minger escapes me but I'm sure there's a great explanation.

So, ladies, are your retinas soothed by this lovely manicure? I'm going to try another Konad-icure later today, so hang around to see that. I still haven't decided which colour combination to use, but I'm leaning towards using the British Racing Green.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails