Thursday, October 1, 2009

Eyeko - Pastel Polish

I have a veritable treasure trove of Eyeko products (fat balm, 3-in-1 cream, mascara) and, now, I have my hands on their nail polishes, which I picked up when Eyeko had all six colours on sale for a crazy 9 pounds.

Part of my insane love for Eyeko is the price. Everything is super cheap (even when converting from British Pounds to Australian Dollars).

The products are all great quality. I never fail to be impressed at how well they compare to higher end cosmetics.

And their customer service is a joy to behold - quick (it took four days for my polishes to get from the UK to Australia), responsive and unfailingly helpful. When you order online as much as I do, customer service becomes so important. These guys are great in that department.

Pastel Polish is an amazing shimmering blue. I absolutely adore it. It is, without question, my favourite colour for Spring 2009.

This glides on easily and dries super fast. Which is good because it takes about four coats before it becomes opaque and non-streaky.

Once this is on, it doesn't move. The swatch on the right is after four days of wear. I think I've told you guys before that I am tough on my hands, so for a lacquer to hold that shine with no tip wear? Outstanding!

Have you guys tried Eyeko and, if so, what did you think? What are your favourite colours? I've got to be honest when I say I can't wait to try the rest of their lacquers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails