Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Sneak Peak

This week's theme is 'My Favourite Things' (hence the photo of Maria from The Sound of Music) featuring my all time favourite lacquers.

Those bottles that I reach for when I'm feeling indecisive because I know they will look good. The hues that never fail. The quality that never falters. In short, the lacquers that I love with a passion.

Rather than let you guys know which ones they are today, I'm going to keep you guessing this week. Each day, I'll count down my favourite colours until Friday, where I will reveal my most beloved lacquer.

There is a mix of colours. Some are old colours. Some are brand new. And, for the first time on YGN, you will get to see the 'big boys' of the lacquer world - OPI and China Glaze. I can't believe I haven't swatched any of them as yet.

I would love to know what your Top 5 polishes are. What are those colours you just can't live without?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails