Thursday, October 22, 2009

butter LONDON - Pearly Queen - Part II

I love cupcakes. I could eat cupcakes all day.

I share my work space with two of the nicest girls you could ever meet. Because we are all girls in our work area, we have been termed 'The Lady Pod'.

Each week, a member of the Lady Pod will go out and buy the Pod delicious cupcakes from The Cupcake Bakery. There's nothing nicer than a hot cup of tea, delicious cupcakes and great conversation.

So, what does this have to do with today's Konad-icure?

Well, today's nail art has been totally inspired by the lovely ladies I share my day with, and those delicious cupcakes.

This is Scoundrel over Pearly Queen using a design from Konad Plate M3. I love the way the translucent Scoundrel mixes in with the white, creating a very girly-girly manicure.

After an early disaster, I must say that these lacquers really are amazing when used with the Konad. The colours work beautifully together and really gel together as a collection.

What do you ladies think? Is this a manicure you might try?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails