Saturday, October 3, 2009

Naily News #2

Enamel Coated trials OPI's My Private Jet, and it's holo-riffic.

Nicole trials China Glaze's Branding Iron. Think super vampy browny red and you will understand why my eyes have glazed over.

Do Not Refreeze reminds me how terrible I am with the Konad by producing a gorgeous twin-set Konad-icure.

Colette does a fab marble nail manicure that is - quite simply - a work of art.

Polish Mayhem trials MAC Style Black Polishes. These are a must have for this season.

Two words: Chanel Jade.

Shot through the heart, and Brooke's to blame. I defy you not to have this Bon Jovi song in your head for the rest of the day.

Nixxy takes me into a Purple Haze, and proves that not all break-ups have to be painful.

Scrangie swatches China Glaze's Loves You Snow Much holiday collection.

I have decided that Michelle is just bad news for my wallet. This time, it's Dior's Plum le Vernis for Holiday 2009.

Katie reminds us how beautiful nudish pinks can be.

I think Mary from Body and Soul has just convinced me that mattes can be beautiful.

Wavy Atlantis, come to mama.

Natalie is such a yummy mummy, and now her nails look good enough to eat!

Skye takes me to a Happy China Glaze place.

Hands up who thinks The Hungry Asian (aka Kae) has the BEST nails around? Yep, it's unanimous Kae!

Amarena puts mattes to the chip test.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails