Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Miki - 9155

As I mentioned in Sunday Sneak Peak, I have no idea where the Miki brand is from. So I can't tell you whether they are 3-free (actually, I think they probably have three of everything), where you can buy them from, or what their range is.

All I know is that I picked up 9155 (yes, another ridiculous name) from my local pharmacist for a very cheap $2.50. This was sitting in a basket at the counter, with other marked down cosmetics, begging me for a home.

This is a frosty brown, if that makes sense. I don't normally like frosts - realistically, I only bought this because it was so cheap - and, when I applied the first coat, I thought my prejudices had been confirmed. I hated this on the first coat. Insipid, streaky and BORING.

But then I applied the second coat. And all was forgiven. The second coat eliminated the streaks. The colour deepened. It developed facets and looked different in every light.

This is a fantastic polish for those of you who work in conservative environments, but don't want to sacrifice the sexy. This makes me feel elegant, understated but still smoking hot. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails