Saturday, October 31, 2009

Naily News #6

Helen and Sheenie trial Essie's Damsel in a Dress. Prepare yourself for maximum vamp-ancy. I think I just made up a word - go me!

The beautiful Flinty, of Polish or Perish, has me Spellbound with her manicure.

Mary provides us all with an early Merry Christmas thanks to OPI's Merry Midnight. I am lemming for this polish so badly that my teeth hurt.

Kae is onto another winner. I swear, I've never seen Kae with a hideous colour on her nails. She's amazing.

Katie makes my heart skip a beat, and my wallet sigh with the knowledge that soon it will be raided, with a beautiful YSL.

Pink Ginger channels an Egyptian Goddness using China Glaze GR8.

Millie is marvellous. That is all.

To celebrate 100 followers, Konadomania has the giveaway haul to end them all!

Finally, if you want to see some awesome Halloween manicures, check these out:

Kronicles of a Konad-er

Painted Lady Fingers

Amabile

Fifty-Two Flavours

Naive Nails

All Nail and Cosmetics

KonADDICT

Have a great Halloween everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails