Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Chi Chi - Choose Chi Chi


Mmmmm, all of a sudden, I'm craving oranges.  I wonder why that is?!

Choose Chi Chi (a blatant play on Wham's Choose Life) is a stompingly fabulous neon orange that, put simply, makes me happy.

Of the Chi Chi neons I've tried so far, this has the best application.  It is fully opaque in three coats and glides on beautifully.  Forget bald spots or dragging with this.  It's a jelly neon wrapped in perfection.

I'm also a big fan of how this looks on.  I had doubts as to whether, with my olive skin tone, whether I could pull off an orange neon.  Without sounding like I'm bragging, I think this proves I can.  It makes my skin look tan without looking jaundiced.

So, what do you guys think? Is this a neon orange you would wear? 

And what do you think of the Chi Chi neons so far?  I'm loving the colour payoff, even if I find the application to be somewhat painful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails