Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mecca Cosmetica - Miranda


I am dedicating Miranda to..... Leanne!  This colour reminds me of being  young (a long time ago) and kinda happy go lucky.  Which is what I think of when I think of Leanne.

This is a beautiful dark coral that is, literally, perfection in a bottle.

I love this colour.  It's got a 'dusty' look to it.  Almost a shabby chic vibe.  And I suspect it would look fabulous on pretty much every skin tone.

Regarding the quality of these lacquers, I can safely say that Mecca have hit pay dirt in terms of their formula.  They are simply awesome.  Beautifully creamy.  Two coats and you're done.  High shine.  Gorgeous colours that are utterly feminine and girly.

I just wish they were a little cheaper because, right now, they are killing my wallet.

What do you guys think? 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails