Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Chi Chi - Relax Don't Do It


I defy any of you not to have the classic Frankie Goes to Hollywood song that inspired this lacquer in your head!

Relax Don't Do It is an exquisite- almost cobalt - blue.  It remains me of swimming pools and long summer days.

Like Doris Day, this takes many coats before it gets even close to being opaque.  The swatch on the right is three coats and, as you can see, there is still a visible nail line.

Unlike Doris Day, though, this did not stain my nails.  Which makes me happy as I was concerned that these were lacquers that would turn my nails into a technicolour nightmare of staining.

I considered doing some nail art with this but, in the end, decided on a matte top coat.  Stay tuned later today to see how amazing this looks as a matte.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails