Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chi Chi - Jitterbug


One of the things I like most about the Chi Chi neons is the jelly quality.

Even once they are dry, the lacquer still looks almost wet on the nail.  And, I don't know about you guys, but I love the feel of uber shiny nails. 

Jitterbug is one of those lacquers that I can't stop fiddling with.  Although I can't get it to go opaque (the swatch on the left is four coats and there is still a very visible nail line), I love the way it feels on my nails.  

As for the colour, this is like an apple.  I love colours that have a bold, primary feel to them.  This is one of those colours.  It's superb.

I haven't yet talked about longevity with these.  I'd love to tell you that these last forever but, really, they barely last a day on the nail before they start to chip.  Even my best attempts with base coat and top coat doesn't stop them chipping.

So, if you're a one-night stand type of manicurist, this will suit you perfectly.  But if you want a lacquer that will cook you breakfast the next day and buy you the Sunday paper, this this is not the colour for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails