Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Chi Chi - Relax Don't Do It + Matte


I didn't think Relax Don't Do It could look any better, but here is the proof that I was wrong.

I love this as a matte.  The visible nail line seems to just disappear when I wear this as a matte, leaving me with a manicure that looks like a lovely summer sky.

At first, I was worried that this wouldn't work.  When I first applied the matte top coat, the lacquer turned into an odd shade.  Almost like I'd taken a blue highlight pen and had just coloured my nails in (which is what my kids do when they want to copy mummy's lacquer love - how cute).

Thankfully, after a couple of minutes, the matte top coat seemed to calm down, leaving me with this beautiful, primary blue colour.

What do you guys think?  Yay or nay?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails