Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hey There, Wait A Minute Mr Postman - Cherry Culture Haul

When it comes to speed, nothing beats Cherry Culture.  I ordered these late Friday night and they were here, in Australia, by Wednesday.  That's a three working day turnaround.  Our own local postal service doesn't work that fast.

The first lot of polishes is the Milani 3D Holographic Specialty collection (minus Digital which Cherry Culture left out but which I'll get, hopefully, next week).  From left to right, we have High Res, Hi-Tech, Cyberspace, HD and 3D.

These are just so gorgeous.  I don't want to go overboard on the visuals here but these are what I imagine tinsel would look like if you ground it up into a fine powder.  So, so lovely.

The second lot are some LA Colors from the Color Craze range. From left to right, Atomic, Wired and Live.  I'm totally crazy on teal at the moment and, well, a blue and silver always grabs my attention.

Have any of you tried these and, if you have, what did you think?

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails