Friday, February 19, 2010

Hey There, Wait A Minute Mr Postman - Etude House

Etude House is a Korean brand that is notoriously hard to find if you live anywhere but South East Asia.

I managed to find a limited range at Asia Jam (which is a wasted afternoon in itself - I love that website and can spend hours trawling through it) for a pretty reasonable price.  With the promise of a free gift, I was utterly sold. 

I initially bought five lacquers, however, they ended up only having three in stock.  I have no idea what the names of these are - and I'm too lazy to walk the five metres to my untried box of lacquers to find out - but I suspect they are all typically unromantic names (as seems to be the case with most Asian lacquers).

Way too cute to shoot.  I have some more of these arriving shortly.  My parents stopped over in Singapore on their way back to Europe and went to the Etude House store in person.  I can't wait to get my hands on those.

As for the free gift.  I was hoping for makeup samples or even a free lacquer. 

I got this badge.  Which, whilst not what I was hoping for, is so so so so cute.  And I do heart Asia Jam so I suspect I will get some wear out of this.

On a sidenote, that's my thumb on Day 5 of Minx. Day 5.  I had minor lifting on Day 4 on my index fingers but I just blasted the nails with a hair dryer and pressed the Minx down.  Perfect!

Stay tuned because, later today, I have a manicure that looks like Aurora Borealis.  It's gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails