Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hey There, Wait A Minute Mr Postman - Nail Polish Pastel + BYS + I'm Stalking Director Dave

I recently ordered a couple of kits from Fashion Addict.

The first lot was Nail Polish Pastels.  These are tiny little jars of springtime joy.  If you're familiar with the Nyx Pigment jars, these are close to the same size.  They're tiny!  I have no idea who made these, but I cannot wait to try them out. 

The second lot I bought was the BYS Chromes Collection.  These look amazing in the bottle.  Metallic bullets of glamour.  I think I might make them the focus of an upcoming Swatch Watch.

So that's what I ordered.  It's what happened next that is the reason why I will be stalking Director Dave, as Nixxy so wonderfully calls the Director of Fashion Addict, for Valentine's Day.

Check out some gratis goodness after the jump (scroll down and click 'Read More').


Black Satin, Pink Panic, Crystal Daze

Flash Dance, Pretty in Pink, Ultra Violet

Fuchsia, Amethyst, Blue Sapphire

A man who willingly and without complaint sends me nail polish? Thank you Director Dave!  If you see a strange woman with painted nails hanging around your car, just run really fast. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails