Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Sneak Peak

This week's colours have no rhyme or reason. They're just colours that I spotted in my untried box and thought 'Hey, I might swatch these this week'.

There's Spring Blossom from Ulta3, Kit Cosmetics' Island Hopping, the Milani 3D Holographic Collection, Marks and Spencer's Mint Green and a sparkly orange from Etude House.

In addition to regular manicures, I also have some haulage from Etude House that is just so awesomesauce (thanks Kaz for the bestest made up word ever).  I also bought some Inglot flakies which are divine.

I hope you are all travelling well.  I'm really busy at work at the moment and seem to have a to do list that stretches endlessly.  I also have to do a presentation to my Group Managing Director tomorrow (I found out about it on Friday so not alot of time to prepare) and have to practice my speech today.  Wish me luck for tomorrow!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails