Monday, February 22, 2010

Hey There, Wait A Minute Mr Postman - Etude House

As I mentioned last week, my mum, whilst holidaying in Singapore, went to Etude House.  She's a great mum!

Ladies, I believe that these are the most beautiful bottles of lacquer I've ever seen.  And a rose gold handle?  Inspired.

Whatever criticisms I have of Asian lacquer naming conventions, and really, what is with the inventory style labelling, I can't fault their design aesthetic when it comes to bottles.

These are bottles that will take pride of place on my bureau.  Definitely click to see them up close.  You can actually see me in the reflection of the handle - I'm the pink blob in the middle!

And check out that red on the left.  Although it looks a little more raspberry-esque, I suspect it might be a close dupe of Ruby Pumps.

What do you guys think?  Is there any colour that immediately stands out for you?  Any particular one you would like me to try out first?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails