Wednesday, October 14, 2009

China Glaze - Channelesque

I seriously can't believe that it's been nearly a month since You've Got Nail was launched and this is my first China Glaze manicure.

China Glaze features heavily in my lacquer collection. I truly believe the formulas are just as good, if not better, than OPI. I also find that their collections are always really interesting, resulting in me buying far more than I can afford to buy. Buying China Glaze is a guilty pleasure.

Channelesque, which is from the Creme Couture Collection, seems like a really boring mushroom / taupe colour but I adore it.

It is a classic China Glaze. Opaque in one coat and applies like a dream.

Longevity is absolutely brilliant with this. I can apply this on a Sunday night (getting ready for work the next day) and it will still look fabulous come Friday. This is definitely the type of colour you can just put on and forget about.

I always get complimented on Channelesque. I was wearing this a few months ago during a meeting with one of my Group Managers. I asked him a question, at which which point, he said 'Sorry, I was distracted. That nail polish is really beautiful'. He then spent the next five minutes - awkwardly I should add - admiring it and getting all the details about it from me so that he could go and buy it for his wife!

I am a big lover of mushroom / taupe colours. I think they work brilliantly for work and they certainly beat having to wear pastel pinks all the time.

But my husband hates me wearing this. He thinks it looks like soggy cardboard. What do you guys think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails