Monday, October 26, 2009

You've Got Duped - Saucy Red Polish vs O'Hare and Nails Look Great

I mentioned earlier today that I thought Eyeko's Saucy Red Polish could be a dupe for OPI's O'Hare and Nails Look Great?

Here they are, side by side.

Now, the lighting is different so you're going to have to trust my eye witness account when I say that, if I were to interchange these on my nails (Eyeko on one nail and OPI on the next), you would not be able to tell them apart.

However, whilst the colour is a perfect replica, I should mention that the lacquer itself is not. Application is also more problematic with the Eyeko versus the smooth gloriousness of OPI's Pro Wide brush and creamy formulation.

Nonetheless, if you want the OPI look, without the OPI price, then Saucy Red is a dupe for the ages.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails