Friday, October 16, 2009

China Glaze - Lubu Heels

Ok, ladies, this is the moment. My No. 1 All Time Favourite Lacquer is.... Lubu Heels by China Glaze.

Of course :-)

Lubu Heels is from China Glaze's Lubu Manicure. I never quite embraced this manicure concept. For a start, it smacked of a whole lot of effort and I'm a very lazy manicurist. Further, I never grow my nails long enough to do these kinds of manicures. I would have ended up with red smeared all over my fingers.

And, really, does Lubu Heels need to be paired with anything to look any more gorgeous than it already is ? Really?

Lubu Heels, for those of you who don't know what it is, is a black jelly with red glitter suspended throughout.

This takes about three coats for the colour to become opaque - as you can see in this swatch - but, oh my, how I love it. This is the kind of polish I will apply and then stare adoringly at for days. It's mystical. Magical. My favourite.

So ladies, are you feeling my Lubu Love or is there another colour that is your one and only true love?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails