Friday, November 20, 2009

Asos Paint Pots - Mary Kate

The final Asos Paint Pot I'm trialling is my favourite.

Mary Kate is, I presume, a tribute to Mary Kate Olsen (although if there is another Mary Kate I don't know about, please let me know in the comments). And, wow, doesn't this just scream Mary Kate.

This is an amazing black jelly with the tiniest, subtlest gold glitter running through it.

It is glorious. It glides on beautifully, is opaque in two coats and, like all of the lacquers I've trialled this week, dries to an incredible shine. Despite the glitter factor, this dries beautifully smooth, without the need for a top coat (although for longevity, I'd always recommend a top coat).

Isn't this just a fabby colour? I'm officially in love. Again. Asos Paint Pots, can we run away to a deserted island and get married?

Stay tuned later today when I do a review of Essie's Matte About You. I've trialled the topcoat on all three of my Asos Paint Pots and - trust me - they look even more stunning as mattes than they do as gloss lacquers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails